Thursday, August 18, 2022

It's been a long time

 Wow! It’s been some time since I have added anything on here. There have been some major life changes going on since the last post back in 2019. As everyone knows there have been some major world changes as well! COVID threw everyone for a loop and changed so many plans there really is no way to keep up with all of them. Between the last post and this post, I have been hunting and fishing.

 

         I have been able to kill a few Deer including this cute little fella



 

                           I have also been elk hunting and got this little stud out near the Sand Dunes




                        I mistakenly passed on this guy, the picture does not do it justice, he was TINY!



 

                                I have also been fishing a lot more recently, including a couple of CO trips




But this Wyoming hog takes the cake



                                                    I even made a quick trip down to Lake Powell




                I have gone up to Wyoming multiple times and even got Juice in on the action for a day





                                         

 

           Finally, I have come up with this grandiose idea that will change the trajectory of my life 




 

To keep this short and to the point I am going to end this here. Some more fishing pics are coming and hunting is right around the corner too. I have the opportunity this year to hunt for something I never thought I would, you'll have to see come December. Stay tuned!

1 comment: